Tuition & Fees
2023-2024 K-8th GRADE TUITION & FEES
- K-5th Grade Annual Tuition – $8200
- 6th-8th Grade Annual Tuition – $8400
- Registration Fee – $200
- Book Fee – $300 due by July 1, 2023
- Security Guard Fee – $250 per family
*Tuition can be paid in 10 monthly installments (August – May).
* Registration Fee is due at time of enrollment and is non-refundable.
* Book Fee covers textbooks (consumable paperbacks, worksheet/activity materials and hardcover books), annual achievement testing fees, and basic classroom materials.
* Field trip fees will be due as they occur and are dependent upon the trip.
* Athletic Fees are charged per sport as they occur.
- Tuition can be paid in 10 monthly installments.
- There is a 5% discount if paid in full by September 1st.
Tuition is payable through FACTS. A late fee of $30 will be charged if payments are not paid on time each month. Tuition will not be refunded for absences due to illness, holidays, vacations, or withdrawals.
Multiple Child Discounts
1st (oldest child) full price, 10% discount for 2nd sibling, 15% discount for 3rd sibling.
We appreciate it when our families share with others about FCA. If a new family lists a current family on their enrollment paperwork as referring them to the school, we will give a $100 gift card to the referring family after the new student has completed the first quarter of the school year.