FCA Lunch Service
First Christian Academy offers catered lunch options from Chicken Salad Chick, Capital Tacos, Chic-fil-A, Subway, and Papa Johns. These options are available for all students to purchase in grades K-8 each day of the week (or the students may bring their lunch).
Meal choices can be viewed in ParentsWeb, selected for your child for the month, and paid for online.
If you have questions about our lunch program or your order, please email Mr. Barroso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your child brings their lunch, please pack healthy food choices. Many of the classes have a snack time in the morning or afternoon (depending on their lunch time), so please include an extra snack in the lunch box.
- We do not have microwaves available in the cafeteria, so please do not send items that need to be heated. The students may bring insulated thermos containers to keep their food warm until lunch time.
- Younger students often have trouble opening sealed packages of crackers, GoGurts, fruit snacks, etc. It is helpful to put a pair of safety scissors (rounded on the ends) in their lunchbox to cut open the packages.
- The students are asked to stay seated during the lunch period and talk quietly with their friends.
- All students should clean up their area and pick up after themselves before leaving the cafeteria.
- Kindergarten 11:25 – 11:50
- First grade 11:25 – 11:50
- Second grade 10:50 – 11:15
- Third grade 10:50 – 11:15
- Fourth grade 12:35 – 1:00
- Fifth grade 12:35 – 1:00
- Sixth grade 12:00 – 12:25
- Seventh grade 12:00 – 12:25
- Eighth grade 12:00 – 12:25